Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Found loads of new songs today!! :D: D
(three video picks of the day, excluding the ones below)


Duffy - Warwick Avenue

This song is just too great. Its not entirely like Norah, but it reminds me of Norah (Jones). Sorry, I always get reminded of other singers when I listen to new songs. Alright, only the first minute of Warwick Avenue reminds me of her. A little. See Hear the resemblence??

Soul/Jazz song-searching. Don't have too much from these genres but the ones I have always end up on my "top rated" list :]

Seems like Michael Buble is under Jazz too, but its kinda like half pop so its a little less relaxing. Not for me tonight, at least.



Norah Jones - The Story

Heck, I'll post this song up again :D (I did so a few months ago).
YAY NORAH!! :D



Muse - Unintended

I think of alternate rock/rock when I think of Muse normally, this one's abit different. Don't know what to call it either, but soothing enough to fit my mood tonight. Maybe I should listen to "time is running out" tomorrow, I miss singing to it. Esp at the concert 8D


I also got introduced to some pop punk/alt rock music such as Mayday Parade, Madina lake, All time low and Anberlin. They were nice but wasn't for me today, perhaps another day when I'm bursting with energy or something, it might work with another mood! :D


So I'll name Warwick Avenue song of the day, listen to Norah Jones next and feel happy about finding Eric Hutchinson :D

No comments: